Telestream Switch Pro 5.1 macOS is a multiformat video player & encoder with inspection and correction designed for broadcast & media QC professionals. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. With the help of this app, you can add more playback support, loudness control, display advanced metadata, compare media features, preview with an external monitor, and export iTunes package.
Switch lets you play a variety of web and professional media formats, inspect and adjust the properties of the file, and then export a new file. Designed for media professionals, Switch enables visual file inspection, and single file transcoding and is a complete software solution for professional media Quality Control. Switch Pro enables visual file scanning and transcoding into a single file, an affordable software solution for professional media quality control.
The application is now able to decrypt and display OP-47 and OP-42 Teletext. This support maintains equal coordination with Telestream, MacCaption, and CaptionMaker caption authoring tools, and will enable users to playback and display captions to confirm positioning, design, and synchronization accuracy without requiring expensive hardware decoders.
You can also check: Appriority 1.2.1 Mac Full Download
Telestream Switch Pro 5.1 macOS Features
- Multiformat video player with inspection and correction for Mac & PC
- Play a variety of web and professional media formats, inspect and adjust the properties of the file and export a new file
- Designed for media professionals
- Switch enables visual file inspection, single file transcoding and is an affordable software solution for professional media Quality Control
- Enable playback and conversion of Windows Media content on your Mac!
- Export your corrected media or publish it directly to Vimeo, Youtube, or Facebook!
- And many other powerful features.
What’s new in version 5.1
Updated on May 12 2022
Vector Scopes (Technical Preview)
- Added several video scopes, including a luma scope for plotting histograms of brightness, a vector scope for plotting U-V brightness distribution, and a component parade for plotting RGB brightness distribution. Note that this is the initial implementation of video scopes, which is being considered a technical preview, not a completely finished feature set. Future releases of Switch will add more capability to the video scope features.
Index Advancement During Seek
- Added the ability to advance the indexer during any seek operation, including flag navigation, chapter navigation, jump to mark in/out, 10 second skip, etc. Use the normal controls but hold down the option (Mac) or alt (Windows) keys. Once you do this, subtitle/caption playback will be disabled, as that requires indexing the entire file. Also, our support for advancing the indexer only exists in MPEG-2 TS and MPEG-2 PS containers. If the indexer cannot advance to the desired point within 30 seconds, the operation will be aborted.
Other New Features
- Added the ability to play Microsoft ADPCM audio from a WAV file.
- Added the ability to play AMR audio files.
- Added the ability to play HEVC MPEG-2 PS files.
- Added support for displaying timecode from SEI, MPEG-4 Sony Metadata, Seachange ANC & VBI.
- Fixed a bug that caused scrambled playback for non-standard resolutions, wherein widths were not a multiple of sixteen, on macOS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of outlines of subtitles for SMPTE Timed Text files generated by EZ Titles.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio from ASF files to go out of sync with the video if the file specified a pre roll.
- Fixed a bug that prevented playback of Broadcast Wave (BWF) files from Logic Pro X.
- Fixed a bug in dark mode on macOS where the timecode source popup in the jump-to- time interface was obscured.
Telestream Switch Pro 5.1 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download Telestream Switch Pro 4.5.6 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo or faster|
|RAM Memory :||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics :||256 MB or more graphics memory|
|OS version :||macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||116 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.