Nik Collection 5 is the latest version of DxO’s photo editing software suite. The suite of eight plug-ins will unlock your photographic potential. This suite is for For Adobe Photoshop, and Lightroom Classic, and as standalone software for Mac and PC.
This is a powerful editing tool to enhance your photos in an intuitive and easy manner. Nik Collection Version 5 is equipped with 8 different tools that will improve your photos in a unique way. However, this software is not perfect; it requires time and practice until you are familiar with the different plugins.
Nik Collection by DxO 5.2.1 Features
- Add Control Points to your custom presets: Save your favorite presets that you’ve created with Control Points, and then apply a similar style to a series of images—all while preserving a specific area in your photo. This is the perfect way to apply a color effect to several portraits as well as a blurred background!
- Create an optimized and easier-to-use workflow: Because the Control Points now feature fewer sliders, you can now see the applied effects more easily. To really optimize your workflow, you can even rename them.
- Adjust the saturation of a specific tone range: Thanks to the new Color Tolerance setting, users can not only select the color they want to edit but also adjust the tolerance of similar color hues.
- Combine the settings from several plugins with a single click: Meta Presets, which can be accessed directly from the Nik Selective Tool in Adobe Photoshop, combine all the presets and settings from the various Nik Collection plugins so you can apply several effects with a single click.
- Incredible photos: Discover 10 Meta Presets created by professional photographers and instantly infuse your landscape and wildlife photography with a unique style—all without leaving Adobe Photoshop.
- Smart Copy & Paste: Selectively reapply a plugin’s finish to one or several images directly in Adobe Lightroom—all without having to launch the Nik Collection interface. The definition of efficient.
- Even more striking black-and-white photos: Nik Silver Efex now features revolutionary ClearView technology, which was first released as part of DxO PhotoLab. Remove haze, boost local contrast, and give your photos an entirely new dimension.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.14 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)