Cisdem AppCrypt 6.3.0 macOS Torrent
Cisdem AppCrypt 6.3.0 Torrent is a reliable tool for Mac users to lock applications and block websites, it blocks online and offline distractions, keeps kids safe from inappropriate websites, protects their privacy and secures data from unauthorized access. Cisdem AppCrypt may end up being a helpful apparatus on the off chance that you share your Mac with different clients, and you need to ensure no one messes up the settings of explicit applications.
It is very simple to utilize. Just setting a secret word and adding the applications and sites to the block list and nobody can get to your ensured applications and sites without the right secret key. You won’t ever stress over-inquisitive eyes when you share your Mac with others. You can likewise keep your kids from applications at inappropriate times by setting explicit time spans of encryption. Likewise, it monitors bombed endeavours and gives giving an account of the application name, date, time, activity and depiction took by the front camera.
Cisdem AppCrypt 6.3.0 Key Features For Mac
- Securely Lock App on Mac: It’s a huge pain to secure your Mail, Quicken, and other apps on Mac. But it’s dangerous if you don’t. Use Cisdem AppCrypt to lock apps like games, Facebook, Twitter on Mac so that you and your kids can get focused on work and study. No more distractions!
- Block Website on Mac to Improve Productivity: Interrupted by messages from Facebook, eBay, or Gmail? Just make use of Cisdem AppCrypt to create an ideal work environment on your Mac. Any website can be added to your blacklist or whitelist to this website blocker Mac.
- One Password for All Apps & Websites: Drag-n’-drop apps or add website blacklist/whitelist and set a password for all. Next time, if no password, definitely no apps and sites!
- Customize Encryption Time Schedule: lock app and block games on specific days and times. For example, set it as after school (3:00-5:00) but not after 10:00 pm.
- Automatically Exit Inactive Apps: When your Mac goes to sleep, the Mac app blocker will intelligently terminate programs that aren’t currently running in the frontmost.
- Invisible for the Eyes: With the icon in Mac’s menu bar, the Mac app blocker works as a background process and doesn’t take CPU load while idle.
- Track Fail Attempts to Locked Apps: Keep track of failed attempts with date, time, and optional captured photos so that you can review and find suspicious activities.
- Global Shortcuts Settings: You flexibly set global shortcut keys to quickly hide/reveal the main window and enable/disable website blockers if necessary.
What’s new in Cisdem AppCrypt 6.3.0:
- Fixed the issue of blocking apps that used Java loader.
- Block websites are not case sensitive.
- Added custom lock screen wallpaper.
- Fixed some minor bugs.