Notability for Mac 10.4 is a powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation app that made note-taking and annotation easy. The developer Ginger Labs promises the same powerful features as their best-selling iPad app thanks to its use of Apple’s Mac Catalyst technology.
It appears to be a typical writing app when you first open it – folders / categories on the left, notes on the right – but instead of getting a flashing cursor when starting a new note, you’ll see the paper of your choice ready to be written, drawn, or drawn with your Apple Pencil. Paper options range from simple (black/white/beige) to bold (bright colors, patterns, etc.), with various line/grid overlay options to play with.
You can also mess around with the size/width of your borders, along with their color. And Notability supports more than just your handwriting – you can add images, gifs, custom shapes, and more to your notes. It even lets you capture audio recordings for later playback, which can be very helpful during class lectures or at meetings.
Also Check: Wondershare Filmora X 10.1.3 Mac Activation
Notability for Mac 10.4 Key Featuers
Notability is optimized for Mac:
- Quickly create notes by dragging documents, photos, or audio recordings from the desktop and dropping onto the library.
- Enhance notes by dragging photos, audio recordings, and PDFs from the desktop and dropping onto a note.
- Get more done with smart keyboard shortcuts.
- Handwriting and sketches can be scaled, transformed, free and constrained rotated, nudged (with arrow keys), and restyled.
- Notes look the same on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Capture memorable notes with these essential features:
- Type reports and outlines in a variety of fonts, sizes, colors and styles.
- Text automatically reflows around images.
- Handwriting has been fine-tuned to be smooth and expressive using a trackpad or mouse.
- Sketch and write using a variety of colors, line widths, and styles.
- Record audio during lectures and meetings to capture more detail.
- Import audio recordings from other sources.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.15.0 or later