Yate 6.15 mac torrent is a tag editor developed for Mac OS X users who want full control over their tag experience. Tags aif, aifc, aiff, ape, dff, dsf, flac, oga, ogg, opus, m4a, m4b, mp2, mp3, mp4, stem.mp4, wav and wv files. It also supports video in M4V and MP4.
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. The application was designed from the ground up for Mac users and uses its own tagging library. Yate will tag mp3 (mp2), m4a (AAC, ALAC), mp4 (AAC, ALAC, video), m4b, m4v, flac, aiff (aifc, aif), dff, dsf, wav, ogg (single stream Vorbis and Opus), Monkey’s Audio (ape) and WavPack (wv) files.
Yate includes an easy to use programming mechanism called Procedures. Actions may run in batch mode or in the foreground.
Yate supports MusicBrainz, Beatport, Discogs, AcoustID, AcousticBrainz and tMDB and has the ability to link files to iTunes. This link allows you to import and export iTunes metadata that is not normally retained in audio files. Furthermore, changes to your audio files in iTunes will automatically be updated when you link.
With many useful features and some simple quirks, Yate for Mac can help you tag and organize audio files in the right way.
Yate 6.15 Mac OS Torrent Features
- Yate 22.214.171.124 supports mp3, m4a, mp4 (single track audio), flac, aiff, wav and dsf files.
- Yate 126.96.36.199 Reads all ID3 tag formats. Writes ID3 v2.4 or v2.3
- FLAC assignments are customizable.
- Supports multiple values for each field type where allowed.
- Supports multiple fields of the same type where allowed.
- Almost all non-binary ID3 fields have been expanded to include non-ID3 file types.
- Support for advisory content, specifying type AAC fields in m4a files.
- Export/import metadata for the file, including artwork.
- Sync app preferences (actions, templates, etc.) between two Macs.
- Custom fields. New in v3.0
- Custom presets for the UI panel layout. New in v3.0
- Custom boards. Roll your UI. New in v3.0
What’s new in Yate Version 6.15 :
- Unfortunately, our latest lyrics provider has decided to cancel the service.
- If you have subscribed to the API, you should cancel your subscription.
- As we have no alternate provider at this point in time, all functionality related to the downloading of lyrics has been removed.
- If possible, support will be provided via actions in the future. Check the web resources page under Actions.
- The Category token added in v6.14 was not available as an IfExists and IfExists+ token.
- Cleaned up a number of the token submenus.
- Properties which do not have a related value have been removed from the Properties submenu. For example Has Video does not have a meaningful value. Older templates which might have contained the removed tokens will still work and display correctly.
- The IfExists and IfExists+ submenus now only supports items which have a value to insert. For example Has Video is no longer available as it is intended to be used as a boolean test. Older templates which might have contained the removed tokens will still work and display correctly.
- Both the IfExists and IfExists+ submenus no longer list properties which always exist. Older templates which might have contained the removed tokens will still work and display correctly.
- The IsTrue and IsFalse menus now allow you to test boolean properties such as Has Video and test for particular audio types.
- There is a new Properties token named Sample Rate kHz. As an example, for a sample rate of 44100, Sample Rate will insert 44100 while Sample Rate kHz will insert 44.1.
Create Move Action Wizard
- At times it is advantageous to move files as opposed to renaming them. Renaming always preserves the original folder structure and simply changes names. Regardless as to how many files are in a renamed folder, they always remain together. If the rename metadata differs on audio files in the same folder, the results may be unpredictable. Moves, however, can put different files in different folders, creating the folders if required.
- While rename templates can be directly accessed in the UI, moves can only be performed by an action. The Create Move Action Wizard is accessed by selecting a single rename template in Preferences – Rename and then hitting the blue action button. The wizard steps you through a number of questions. Based on your answers a specific move action will be created. The action is placed on the File>Rename>Actions menu making it as easy to access as any rename template.
- The wizard can also be started from the Actions menu.
- Move information can be found by doing a Yate>Search Yate Help for the Create Move Action Wizard topic.
Artwork Panel Actions
- Ever wanted a quick way to save an artwork item to back.jpg or cover.jpg? Artwork Panel actions let you do so.
- Actions can now be marked in the Action Manager as being associated with artwork panels.
- These associated actions are run from an artwork item’s context menu.
- The actions are only available to be executed when a single artwork item is selected or displayed.
- Samples are provided on the resources web page.
Action Statement Changes
- The Create M3U statement now standardizes the supplied folder path so that the ability to write relative paths can handle folder specifications with relative references.
- The Re-Encode statement has a new function named Remove HTML & Sequences. All & sequences are replaced by the associated character values.
- The Re-Encode statement has a new function named Add HTML & Sequences. Ampersand, less than, greater than, double and single quote are replaced with & sequences.
- There is a new statement named Refresh Files. Only files which have been externally modified will be refreshed.
- The Artwork to Folder statement can now implicitly specify a .jpg or .png conversion.
- The Artwork to Folder, Crop Artwork, Indexed Artwork and Manipulate Artwork statements support interaction with a selected artwork item.
Escape Sequence Changes
- There is a new escape sequence \ci. All following UDTI escape sequences \^ and \* treat the UDTI names as case insensitive.
- There is a new escape sequence \cs. All following UDTI escape sequences \^ and \* treat the UDTI names as case sensitive. This is the default.
- There is a new escape sequence \sa which is used to detect the availability of a selected artwork item.
- The is a new escape sequence \yc. Many actions require a stub audio file for various reasons. Yate itself requires these files and generates them when required. This sequence generates a stub file and inserts the full path to the file. The file is only generated if required (ie. if it does not already exist). The file can be moved, manipulated or deleted. The file is created at ~/Documents/Yate/Yate clip.mp3.
- There is a new property named Is Externally Modified.
- You can now access the Transformations menu when inline editing fields in the main window’s file list editor.
- You can do the same while inline editing a database viewer cell.
- You can now edit a preference list via the function button to the left of a main window control associated with a list. This is the same as opening Preferences; selecting Lists and navigating to the appropriate list.
- The new markup sequence will display subscript text.
- The new markup sequence will display superscript text.
Mac Keyboard Substitutions
- There’s a new Configure Substitutions button in Preferences – General – Basic.
- You can use the displayed panel to override Mac text substitutions consistently across all Yate text fields.
- You can force specific settings for: Smart Copy/Paste, Smart Quotes, Smart Dashes and Text Replacement.
- You can also disable the auto insertion of a period after typing two spaces.
- The Move and Move non Audio statements’ delete empty parent folder could fail to delete the empty parent folder.
- The Actions by Icons and Actions by Groupings uncategorized submenus were not being sorted.
- The Old Mac version had many multi line text fields where vertical scroll bars were always displayed.
- Some markup sequences were missing from the markup sequence context menu.
Yate 6.11 Mac OS System Requirements And Details :
|Download Yate 6.15 Mac OS Full Torrent
|Intel, 64-bit processor
|RAM Memory :
|OS version :
|macOS High Sierra 10.9 or later
|Disk space :
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.
Also Download: TunePat Tidal Media Downloader 1.0.0 For Mac