VirtualBox 6.1.12 is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware, targeted at server, desktop, and embedded use. This application is an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client / server design. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its unique and simple user interference.
Currently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux and Mac hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10), DOS / Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris, OpenSolaris, OS / 2, and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is actively developing with frequent releases and has a growing list of features, guest operating systems, and the platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort supported by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while innotek ensures that the product always meets professional quality standards.
Also Check: PDF Search 9.12 Full For Mac
VirtualBox 6.1.12 Full Torrent Features
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML
The virtual machine configuration settings are stored completely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Therefore, virtual machine definitions can easily be ported to other computers.
- Guest Additions for Windows, Linux and Solaris
VirtualBox has special software that can be installed on Windows, Linux and Solaris virtual machines to improve performance and make integration much more fluid. Among the features provided by these guest additions are the integration of the mouse pointer and arbitrary display solutions (for example, by changing the size of the guest window). There are also guest additions for OS / 2 with somewhat reduced functionality.
- Shared folders
Like many other virtualization solutions, to facilitate the exchange of data between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows you to declare certain host directories as “shared folders”, which can then be accessed from virtual machines.
- UI: Fixes for Log-Viewer search-backward icon
- Devices: Fixes and improvements for the BusLogic SCSI controller emulation
- Serial Port: Regression fixes in FIFO data handling
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure integration: Experimental new type of network attachment, allowing local VM to act as if it was run in cloud
- API: improved resource management in the guest control functionality
- VBoxManage: fixed command option parsing for the “snapshot edit” sub-command
- VBoxManage: Fix crash of ‘VBoxManage internalcommands repairhd’ when processing invalid input (bug #19579)
- Guest Additions, 3D: New experimental GLX graphics output
- Guest Additions, 3D: Fixed releasing texture objects, which could cause guest crashes
- Guest Additions: Fixed writes to a file on a shared folder not being reflected on the host when the file is mmap’ed and the used Linux kernel is between version 4.10.0 and 4.11.x
- Guest Additions: Fixed the shared folder driver on 32bit Windows 8 and newer returning an error when flushing writes to a file which is mapped into memory under rare circumstances
- Guest Additions: Improve resize coverage for VMSVGA graphics controller
- Guest Additions: Fix issues detecting guest additions ISO at runtime
- Guest Additions: Fixed German translation encoding for Windows GA installer
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.12.0 or later