TG Pro 2.48 is a versatile application for temperature monitoring, fan control & diagnostics for all Macs. With the help of this, you can extend the life of your Mac whether you have an older iMac or a new 16-inch MacBookPro. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its unique and simple user interference.
Quickly view CPU, GPU, logic or hard drive temperatures, and check battery health and other device diagnostics. If it’s hot, manually increase fan speeds, or allow TG Pro to do this automatically to help keep your Mac cool and running fast. Get local notifications or email for temperature events along with full registration for further analysis.
Designed with safety in mind. TG Pro is documented by Apple and uses Solid State Runtime. It also has a separate secure fan control service, only HTTPS / SSL connections and built-in Internet access policy support (when using Little Snitch).
TG Pro supports all Macs from 2008 to 2020 models, with specific support for multiple models including 13-inch MacBook Pro, 15-inch MacBook Pro, 16-inch MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook and MacBook Air and Mac mini.
Also Check: MacBooster 7.2.5 + License Key
TG Pro 2.48 For Mac Main Features
- Check on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for each sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Set the fan speed so that your Mac can operate with a manually controlled fan.
- Detect faulty fans and temperature sensors with integrated diagnostics.
TG Pro 2.48 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|DownloadTG Pro 2.48 Mac OS Full Torrent
|RAM Memory :
|OS version :
|macOS 10.12 and newer
|Hard Disk :
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.