TextSoap 8.5 full mac is a great application that lets you convert and manipulate text in several different ways. If you find that you are always editing or fixing the same badly formatted text over and over, TextSoap can save you hours. The usage of this powerful app is very easy and simple. You can quickly clean your text by removing unnecessary paragraphs, tabs, and so on.
Manually stop repairing text documents and emails. TextSoap helps you automate all this fatigue. Do it from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most applications that support standard copy and paste. The TextSoap menu works with selected text in your favorite apps, or just change the current contents of the clipboard text. You can set up hotkeys to initiate any cleaner with a keystroke, or display a group of cleaners for easy access within your favorite app.
You can also check: iNotepad Pro 4.8 Mac torrent
TextSoap 8.5 Mac Full Torrent Features
- Clean Interface
- Integrated Text Editor
- 100+ Built-in Cleaners
- Powerful Regular Expression Support
- Custom Cleaners for customized solutions
- Custom Grouping for personal organization
- TextSoap Menu integrates into your favorite app
- AppleScript support
- And much more…
What’s new in TextSoap Version 8.5:
- Improved compatibility with macOS Catalina
- Performance improvements for app integration, Services in macOS Mojave and Catalina.
- Custom Services support removed. The mechanism used is unavailable when supporting Catalina.
TextSoap 8.5 Mac OS System Requirements And Details :
|Download TextSoap 8.5 Mac OS Full Torrent
|RAM Memory :
|OS version :
|Requires macOS 10.10 or newer
|Hard Disk :
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.