SSH Config Editor Pro 2.2 is a handy tool that allows you to manage your SSH client configuration file in a smart and efficient way. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with graphical preview), and any other ssh config option.
It gives you complete controls for searching through host settings, dividers for visible group hosts, group icons with shared services and operating systems, rearranging host configurations with drag and drop and disabling configurations that are no longer relevant. Apart from this, it also enables you to set the default terminal and icons in the menu bar or dock. Overall, SSH Config Editor Pro for macOS is an ideal and must-have tool for managing an SSH client configuration file in a smart and efficient way.
Also Check: Polarr Photo Editor Pro 5.10.4 Full Mac
SSH Config Editor Pro 2.2 Full macOS Features
- Keys manager and Secure Enclave support
- Store and auto fill passwords for ssh connections
- Spotlight integration for connect host directly from it, just write “ssh host”
- Automation and scripting capabilities
- Generate keys with all supported key types, not just RSA
- Connect to servers with custom command line commands
- Support for included configurations
- Port knocking sequences for open or close ports on remote server
- Run ssh-copy-id automatically instead of create command which must be pasted to terminal and run
- Action for copy public key to clipboard
- Doesn’t require confirm access to config or known_hosts files
- Separators in the sidebar list were replaced with groups and the list is tree now. So you can have an unlimited hierarchy of host configurations.
- Group has detailed view with a list of entries and some actions
- The window has subtitle if the config file has no standard “config” name on macOS Big Sur
- Fix light/dark mode switch for ssh option help tooltips
- Availability check can be done for all hosts in group
- New features screen to introduce changes in the current version, with some tips
- Pro Connection commands can use auto stored password identifier from keychain
- Pro Fix problems with auto password connection script. Bad terminal size, no terminal colours, known-host confirmations etc.
System Requirements for SSH Config Editor Pro 2 for Mac
- macOS 10.15 or later
- 50 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher