Ready to see how the magic happens? Use Perfectly Clear Workbench to try and see Perfectly Clear’s powerful automatic correction for yourself. It is standalone software that will allow you to instantly view the corrected image and allow you to fine-tune your results to create your own unique look. Once you’ve created your custom presets, export them to the API for easy implementation of our engine’s SDK in your products.
Perfectly Clear Workbench is an application that uses Athentech’s Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing libraries, face detection library, and to allow a quick export of the processing settings for use.
The application will find and eliminate irregularities and other skin defects, work with dark circles under the eyes, remove excess shine in the picture, add shine to the eyes, enlarge the eyes, whiten teeth, and tonify the skin. In short, now you can safely wake up and be immediately photographed; the program will process everything and be like candy, do not spend a couple of hours standing in front of a mirror.
Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4.0.1 Key Features
- A highly professional, unique, and impressive photo correction program
- Comes with a clean and user-friendly interface that anyone can use
- Requires RGB-formatted images in either 8 or 16-bit color depth
- Any image file that Photoshop or Lightroom can open and convert to this format may be used in Perfectly Clear
- Helps you to achieve the next level in professional photo editing
- Existing tools have been improved:
- Added strength sliders to Light Diffusion and Vibrancy for better control
- Better ‘color pickers’ for Skin Tone and Blush adjustments
- Manually identify faces that are not detected automatically
- One-click to zoom to individual faces
- Modify facial regions to provide the best corrections
Supported Image Formats:
Perfectly Clear requires RGB-formatted images in either 8 or 16-bit color depth. Any image file that Photoshop or Lightroom can open and convert to this format may be used in Perfectly Clear. Monochrome and CMYK images must be converted to RGB before using Perfectly Clear. RAW files must be opened through Adobe Camera RAW and loaded into Photoshop to be accessible to Perfectly Clear.
System Requirements for Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.9 or above
- RAM: 8 GB Recommended
- HDD: 500 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution