PDF Checkpoint 1.9.7 macOS is a very useful app that automates PDF workflows with powerful batch processing: preflight, a route by preflight results, export as images, split, convert colors, reduce file size, and more. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
This premium application supports multiple file operations, analyzes documents when uploading, and searches for predefined settings or keywords for content. The new version adds support for the newly released macOS 10.15 operating system and is provided as a free update to licensed users. The update also fixed an issue where CMYK image previews appear in PDF created by Affinity products.
Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically initiates export and export operations as images, splitting and optimization of Adobe PDF file collections. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal tool for users who need a fast, affordable and easy-to-use solution to check PDFs for errors and convert them to the desired format and color.
You can also check: Readiris 17.1.1 For Mac OSX
PDF Checkpoint 1.9.7 Full Key Features
- Preflight PDF files. Quickly preflight multiple PDF files using customizable preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images and attributes.
- Export PDF as images. Batch export PDF files into various image formats, in RGB, CMYK, or grayscale color space. Specify desired image resolution and page scale.
- Convert colors. Convert PDF to the selected color profile (for example, convert RGB PDF to CMYK). You can convert the colors of images, text and graphic elements.
- Optimize images. Downsample and compress images to reduce file size. Specify image resolution for PDF’s target usage. For example, repurpose a hi-res PDF for web and mobile devices.
- Split PDF files into single pages. Automatically split multiple PDF files into single page PDF documents.
- Route files by preflight results. PDF Checkpoint will automatically move or copy PDF files to specified success and error folders after preflighting. It can also generate a preflight report for each file.
PDF Checkpoint 1.9.7 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Download PDF Checkpoint 1.9.7 Mac OS Full Torrent
|RAM Memory :
|OS version :
|macOS 10.09 or later
|Hard Disk :
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.