Output Factory for Mac 2.5 helps users eliminate ineffective manual operations and costly errors through batch processing with time-saving output options. Output Factory automates printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign. Automate repetitive tasks and save many hours of tedious manual processing.
Output Factory offers batch printing, export as single pages with variable file names, layer versioning, automatic preflighting of InDesign files before output, output to several formats at once, and much more.
Those who work with a lot of documents will appreciate the Output Factory support for batch processing and multitasking. Imagine being able to work with other programs while Output Factory keeps outputting InDesign documents in the background, or letting Output Factory do all the heavy lifting while you’re out to dinner, or even home at night. Every output format you could need is supported by Output Factory, from PDF, PostScript, EPS, and Flash to IDML, EPUB, and image formats.
Features Of Output Factory for Mac
- Output multiple InDesign files with a single click
- Export as single pages
- Choose between print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, HTML and other formats
- Layer versioning
- Variable output file names
- Output to several formats at once
- Automatic preflight
- Send output files to FTP and other servers
What’s new in version 2.5
Updated on May 22 2023
- Menus for Add to Queue and Remove from Queue groups of commands.
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Add/Remove files groups of commands (see respective menus/tooltips for shortcuts).
- Use the Delete key to remove selected files from the queue.
- Fixed an issue in which a crash could occur on attempt to assign custom text to the output file name of an InDesign file that was saved in the queue after a relaunch.
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.8.0 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS5 – 2021
Also Check: Twixl Publisher Pro 11.3 For Mac