Nucleo for Mac 3.1.5 is a very useful app that allows you to search, manage, customize, export over 30000 icons. Use it to import, organize, and export all your icons. Optionally, you can purchase the Nucleo icons, a library of 30K+ icons that work seamlessly with the app.
Get seamless access to an extensive collection of icons
Nucleo is an online platform that delivers to its user access to countless icon designs, with the collection being continuously extended.
The service is subscription based, featuring a yearly plan or a single payment for lifetime use. Note that you can also opt for a team account.
You get to access the Nucleo service via a web app, but the developers also provide a desktop client so you can avoid cluttering your browser. Within the app’s user interface, you can browse the icon collection by category.
What’s more, Nucleo also sports a simple search tool that can be used to find particular items a lot faster. Once you get to an icon that you like, just drag and drop it on top of your project and the resources are automatically exported.
Nucleo for Mac 3.1.5 Key Features
- Import your icons and organize them into collections and projects.
- Nucleo works with your favorite Mac/Windows apps.
- A premium library of 31260 icons that work seamlessly with the app.
- Use the app to customize your icons, edit colors and add frames.
- Export multiple icons, set custom resolutions, create icon fonts and SVG symbols.
- Copy inline SVG code, grab CSS class names and manage SVG symbols with no need for demo files.
- Share icons and collaborate on projects with your teammates.
- Advanced customization options for all your icons.
- Use the search box and the filters to find the right icon in no time!
- Use Dropbox/Box/OneDrive/Nutstore to access your icon library on multiple devices.