Nova for Mac 7.1 Torrent is a super fast and flexible code editor with all the features you want: smart autocomplete, multiple cursors, mini-map, editor overload, tag pairs and parentheses, method, and much more. They poured a lot of love into its development too, even going so far as to write their own text layout engine for it, which feels like the most Apple-y thing they could’ve done (even if this particular solution was to “fix” something Apple made).
Panic’s design ingenuity and dedication to Mac continues as I research the app. Familiar keyboard shortcuts, real preferences pane, functional sidebar, great editor… the list goes on. Nova proves that a modern application for programmers does not need to simplify in design simply because it caters to users who can run a command line. In my opinion, this raises the standard here in an irreversible way.
Of course, app design isn’t everything. The reason why many popular code editors are able to ship child designs is the powerful features they offer developers. Fortunately, Nova has a lot to offer in this area as well.
- The Editor. It all starts with our first-class text-editor. It’s new, hyper-fast, and flexible, with all the features you want: smart autocomplete, multiple cursors, a Minimap, editor overscroll, tag pairs and brackets, and way, way more.
- It’s beautiful. And clean. And fun. You can make Nova look exactly the way you want, while still feeling Mac-like. Bright, dark, cyberpunk, it’s all you. Plus, themes are CSS-like and easy to write. Nova can even automatically change your theme when your Mac switches from light to dark mode.
- Nova doesn’t just help you code. It helps your code run. You can easily create build and run tasks for your projects. We didn’t have them in Coda, but boy do we have them now. They’re custom scripts that can be triggered at any time by toolbar buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
- Now, this is important. Editing text is just part of what Nova does. We’ve bundled in extremely useful tools to help you get your work done quickly and efficiently. They’re all fast and native too, of course.
- Nova has a robust extensions API. A Nova extension can do lots of things, like add support for new languages, extend the sidebar, draw beautiful new themes and syntax colors, validate different code, and much more.
- People have strong editor opinions. And we’re here to help. Nova has a whole host of settings. We have easily customizable key bindings. We have custom, quickly-switchable workspace layouts. And we have loads of editor tweaks, from matching brackets to overscroll.
Nova doesn’t just help you code. It helps your code run.
You can easily create build and run tasks for your projects. We didn’t have them in Coda, but boy do we have them now. They’re custom scripts that can be triggered at any time by toolbar buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
Imagine building content, and with the single click of a button watching as Nova fires up your local server, grabs the appropriate URL, and opens a browser for you, instantly. Just think of the time you’ll save.
Also Download: Exif Editor 1.1.14 Full Mac Download
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.14.4 or later