Nik Collection 4 by DxO 4.3.2 is a creative photo-editing software used to create fantastic images. The ideal solution for addressing every aspect of creative photography—from color and white-and-black photography to analog simulation. If you’re used to workflow applications like Lightroom Classic and Capture One Pro, you’ll be a little surprised by how the Nik Collection is delivered. It’s not one big piece of software, but rather a suite of distinct plug-ins with a workflow application as a host.
Nik Collection 4 by DxO is the world’s most exciting and creative suite of photo plugins. Even More Possibilities for Even Greater Creativity. New interface, even more, precise Control Points, and optimized tools for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom: Nik Collection 4 helps your creativity reach even greater heights.
- Add Control Points to your custom presets: Save your favorite presets that you’ve created with Control Points, and then apply a similar style to a series of images—all while preserving a specific area in your photo. This is the perfect way to apply a color effect to several portraits as well as a blurred background!
- Create an optimized and easier-to-use workflow: Because the Control Points now feature fewer sliders, you can now see the applied effects more easily. To really optimize your workflow, you can even rename them.
- Adjust the saturation of a specific tone range: Thanks to the new Color Tolerance setting, users can not only select the color they want to edit, but also adjust the tolerance of similar color hues.
- Combine the settings from several plugins with a single click: Meta Presets, which can be accessed directly from the Nik Selective Tool in Adobe Photoshop, combine all the presets and settings from the various Nik Collection plugins so you can apply several effects with a single click.
- Incredible photos: Discover 10 Meta Presets created by professional photographers and instantly infuse your landscape and wildlife photography with a unique style—all without leaving Adobe Photoshop.
- Smart Copy & Paste: Selectively reapply a plugin’s finish to one or several images directly in Adobe Lightroom—all without having to launch the Nik Collection interface. The definition of efficient.
- Even more striking black-and-white photos: Nik Silver Efex now features revolutionary ClearView technology, which was first released as part of DxO PhotoLab. Remove haze, boost local contrast, and give your photos an entirely new dimension.
New in Nik Collection 4.2.0
- Nik Collection is compatible with Adobe Photoshop running natively on Apple M1 devices
- Performance improvements for Nik Silver Efex U Point technology resulting in more responsive Control Points and adjustments
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex effects are applied to the images when launched from the latest version of CaptureOne
- Nik Perspective Efex supports Chinese Simplified language
- Metadata are lost when a user edits an image with Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener plugins
- The “Check for update” popup hides behind the interface of Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener, blocking
- Adobe Photoshop
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex block Adobe Photoshop when launched from Filter menu while editing a Smart Object layer on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex interfaces overlap the Color Picker window on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex do not start on macOS 11 BigSur when installed for the first time on a Macbook (Intel) device
- Control Point is deleted when user is using Delete or Backspace button in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Compare view (before/after) is toggled when user presses “P” hotkey while typing in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Nik Collection sometimes makes Adobe Photoshop crash on Adobe Photoshop launch
System Requirements for Nik Collection 4 Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.14 or above
- RAM: 8 GB Strongly Recommended
- HDD: 3 GB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit Intel processor
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Also Download: DxO PhotoLab 3 ELITE Edition 3.0 Full Mac