What’s different on a Mac?
If you use a Windows computer or a Mac, Microsoft 365 is designed to work the same way on both systems. However, there are some differences to point out, and we’ll go over them in this lesson. To access Microsoft 365, you can purchase an online subscription. With it, you’ll have the ability to access your saved files from any device because they are stored in the cloud. Later on, we’ll talk more about this and how it works for Word and PowerPoint.
You can run Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on a Mac (and on your iPad or iPhone). But it’s not a simple case of installing the application you need and starting to type. You need to choose whether to sign up to a subscription or buy the full version outright. You need to decide whether you need just one application or all of them. And, if you are choosing a subscription package, you need to determine what kind of subscription applies to you.
There are multiple ways in which you can get the Office apps on your Mac. We’ll help you figure out which version of Office for Mac is the right one for you in our complete guide to buying Microsoft Office for Mac.
A qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription is required for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. A free 1-month trial of Microsoft 365 is included with each Microsoft 365 in-app purchase.
It’s possible to run your life like a pro, keep your stuff secure, find balance, and achieve peace of mind. Take control with Microsoft 365 and create more time for the things that matter most. Write like a pro with editing and writing suggestions in Word. Become a data analyst with insights in Excel. And unleash your inner designer with layout and color options in PowerPoint. Find some “me time” in your day by managing multiple calendars with one view in Outlook. Breathe easy knowing you can back up and access photos and files across your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Microsoft Office 365, 2019 Features
Microsoft Office 365, 2019 – the essentials to get it all done.
Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac
- Get started quickly with new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote-combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love.
Made for doing
- Find the feature you need fast and create documents more easily with built-in automated design and research tools.
Made to collaborate
- Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real-time – whatever works for what you’re doing.
Made to move
- With 1 TB of cloud store, your documents are ready when and where you need them, so you can pick up where you left off.
Office 365 is a subscription service that ensures you always have the most up-to-date modern productivity tools from Microsoft. There are Office 365 plans for home and personal use, as well as for small and midsized businesses, large enterprises, schools, and non-profits. Full pricing information can be found here.
What’s new in version 16.70
Updated on Feb 15 2023
- Excel: Access a Wider Range of Data With the Power Query Editor: Author queries from your local files, SharePoint, SQL, tables, and ranges with the Power Query Editor.
- Excel: PivotTable overlap improvements: We have improved the experience when PivotTables overlap other content in your workbook.
- Word: CVE-2023-21716
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 11 or later
Also Download~: Netflix Premium 1 Year Subscription Free