MAMP PRO 6.6.1 is a popular local server environment that can be installed under macOS and Windows with just a few clicks. With MAMP PRO, you can create a separate host for each of your web projects. Install WordPress in just one click and after your page is complete, publish it directly from MAMP PRO to your live server. This is just a small part of what you can do with MAMP PRO.
You can set up any number of servers to carry out tests without danger for your live system. Besides, the local name resolution is performed by MAMP Pro. To simulate a very authentic environment, the MAMP Pro also switches on the local mail server, so that dispatching mails by PHP scripts is possible.
With MAMP Pro, you can easily connect your local server with an existing Dynamic DNS provider, as for example dyndns.com. Making it very simple to quickly make the results of your work accessible externally for superiors and prospective customers. And because you can set up many virtual hosts, you can easily offer alternative configurations or suggestions.
MAMP PRO 6.6.1 Features
- Apache Web server
- MySQL database server
- phpMyAdmin to access the MySQL database
- PHP as a module for the Web server
- Company of Web server and database on standard or individual port
What’s new in version 6.5
MAMP & MAMP PRO:
- As of this version, we provide separate packages, each optimised for Intel and Apple M1 respectively.
- The selected PHP cache settings are saved correctly again.
- The remote migration function has been improved.
- Editor: Resizing in the diff view is now always possible. The option to disable has been removed.
- Fixed: When changing tab size values, the corresponding popup window and the editor window are now better synchronised.
- The selected PHP versions are saved correctly again.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.12.0 or later
Also Download: FileMaker Server 17.0.2 + Crack iMac-Torrents