Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in XML and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Moreover, it also provides support for scanning the website for broken links and allows to maintain the integrity of the website. It provides a variety of advanced tools to manage your websites and provide support for archiving the pages while scanning with the options to convert them with a browsable archive. It is a very powerful application that comes with complete support for retina screen and OSX native.
Integrity Plus 12.6.1 Full macOS Features
Version 12 is a ground-up rewrite. It’s a free upgrade for existing licence holders.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native for speed and security
What’s new in version 12.6.1
- Fixes a bug that could have caused spurious statuses for certain URLs (caused by containing a percent symbol that isn’t part of a per cent-encoding, which is a bad practice anyway.)
- Fixes some urls with unlikely character combinations in the query string or path to misleadingly display in tables as the domain only
- Some social and calendar ‘add this’ links are now listed but not checked. It’s potentially not a good thing to request these urls to check them. They are major domains (eg Google, Outlook) and tend to be generated by plugins, so more likely to give a false positive when tested than to actually be broken.
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- Mac OS 10.14.0 or later
Also Check: OS Cleaner Pro 10.2.7 Full macOS