Fork is indeed a powerful Git client and repository manager for macOS. Fork provides a user-friendly interface for managing Git repositories and makes it easier to work with version control.
- Repository Management: Fork allows you to create, clone, and manage Git repositories with ease. You can quickly switch between repositories and track their status.
- Branching and Merging: Fork provides a visual and intuitive interface for creating and managing branches. You can easily merge branches, resolve conflicts, and visualize the commit history.
- Visual Diff and Merge: Fork offers a built-in diff viewer that allows you to compare file changes between different branches or versions. You can review and apply changes selectively.
- Pull Requests and Code Review: Fork simplifies the process of working with pull requests, making it easier to collaborate and review code changes with your team. You can comment on specific lines of code and interact with your teammates within the app.
- Repository Hosting Platforms: Fork integrates with popular Git hosting platforms such as GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket, allowing you to seamlessly work with your remote repositories.
- Stash and Cherry Pick: Fork enables you to stash changes, temporarily saving them for later use. You can also cherry-pick specific commits to apply them to different branches.
- Submodules and Git LFS: Fork provides support for Git submodules and Git Large File Storage (LFS), making it convenient to work with projects that use these features.
What’s new in version 2.29.2
- UI custom commands! Ability to create custom commands with a simple UI (text fields, branch combo boxes, file selectors)
- ⌘B for quick checkout is back
- Add ‘Copy as patch’ to the diff context menu
- Ability to define OS in shared Custom Commands
- Do not discard local changes when aborting merge
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 10.13 or later
Also Download: Microsoft Word 2019 VL 16.40 For Mac