ColorSnapper 2 is a popular color picker for Mac that makes it easy to inspect, adjust, organize, and export precise color values of any pixel on the screen. ColorSnapper is a minimal status bar menu app that can be used to select some pixels and define their color code.
It is activated by a system-wide shortcut key, giving you a magnifying glass to easily choose any pixel you need, even from retina screens. The resulting color is copied to the clipboard in a format of your preference.
ColorSnapper 2 maintains a list of the colors you have recently chosen, and stores the colors you have marked as favorite. You can adjust the color properties by conveniently merging from the Apple color palette.
Don’t forget to match your color export format to your favorite encoding style. ColorSnapper 2 can change the code to suit the needs of Generic, Swift, CSS, UICoder, NSColor, Android, Java, OpenGL, CGColor and .NET.
Also Check: Color Finale Pro 1.9.2 + Serial Key
ColorSnapper 2 Full macOS Features
- Provides a system wide color sampling solution
- Is able to work with 14 popular color formats (HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor, UIColor and more)
- Provides hotkeys for most included tools and you can use the arrow keys for navigation
- Stores a history panel with the recently picked colors
- Automatically places the color code for the selected pixel on your desktop
- Will shows the selected color in the Notification Center
ColorSnapper 2 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Download ColorSnapper 2 Mac OS Full Torrent
|RAM Memory :
|OS version :
|macOS 10.09 or later
|Hard Disk :
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.