CloudMounter 3.9 Cracked is a reliable system utility that allows mounting different cloud storages and web servers to your Mac as local disks. Connect to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP and WebDAV servers in Finder, as if they are located on your machine.
Set all popular cloud services as regular drives and free up space on your SSD as there is no need to download files online to your computer. Keep your cloud services safe and secure by encrypting data. Select one of your Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive and Dropbox accounts and connect them to your computer via CloudMounter and manage them in Finder for free.
You can mount several Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts at a time and one of each of them for free! There is no need to save any of the online files to your computer, while still working with them as if they were saved locally.
Supported cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon S3
CloudMounter 3.9 Mac Torrent Features
- Expand your device’s storage by mounting cloud solutions right to your hard drive
- Connect to your favorite cloud solutions as if they were hosted on your computer
- Manage your cloud storage directly through Finder
- Keep tabs on your cloud files w/ status icons
- Integrate with popular services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 & Microsoft OneDrive
- Keep your cloud files secure w/ advanced encryption
- Ability to sort connections.
- Contextual menu on Amazon S3.
- File name encryption.
- Moving files and folders on Amazon S3 connections.
- Creating FTP connections.
- Moving large files on Amazon S3.
- macOS 10.10 and later
- Requires 32.15MB free space
Also Check: SmartDraw 22.214.171.124 Full Mac