Capto 1.2.27 Full macOS is the best all In one screen capture app used to Capture, annotate, organize, and share media. Effortless screen recording, one-click screen capture, and an intuitive video editing suite. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its unique and simple user interference.
Instantly record a video of your screen or take a screenshot, edit and share it with the press of a button. The app has a wide range of photo and video editing tools as well as an easy-to-navigate folder document-to-folder organizer for screenshots. You can also set up instant sharing for all popular platforms like YouTube, Dropbox, Tumblr, FTP / SFTP servers, and more by just logging into it once within Capto.
Capture your screen in all its high-definition glory along with clear audio! By doing so at a smooth 60 FPS, you get sharp and clear recordings that look great on any device.
Make professional tutorial videos, amazing reaction videos and informative how-to videos with the new video recording feature of Capto. You may also use external recording devices for added flexibility.
Make your screen recordings look professional. Capto’s powerful video editing suite gives you all the tools necessary to perfect your screen recordings, post-capture.
Also Check: AudFree Audio Capture 2.2.0 For Mac
Capto 1.2.27 For Mac Key Features
- With an intuitive interface and powerful toolset, you get to effortlessly create and edit videos, annotate images, organize files and simply share them the way you want!
- Record the entire screen or any specific region of choice. Choose to show or hide the cursor when creating informative tutorial videos.
- The video editor in Capto has many options so that you get the best possible output. Cut or Trim recordings to remove unwanted portions.
- Take image screenshots in a variety of ways. You have the freedom to capture an entire screen or only portions of it. You can use a countdown timer too.
- Capto comes with a toolset full of annotating and editing options. You have a multitude of options to add arrows, text, blur, highlight, and more to make the image more informative.
- By default, Capto has folders that intelligently places screenshots and screen recordings in easily identifiable smart holders.
- Your screenshots and screen recordings can instantly be shared to Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube etc. with one click!
What’s New in Version 1.2.27:
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen captures to fail due to a permission issue on macOS Big Sur 11.4
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Mount the image and run Open Gatekeeper friendly.
- Press Enter to bypass the gatekeeper in the Terminal window.
- Drag the application to the Applications folder.
- The application is ready to use.