Boxy SVG 3.49.6 Cracked project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers. SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Intuitive user interface
Boxy SVG is built around the idea that user interfaces should get out of the way. There is no crowded workspace with overlapping dialogs or dozens of opened palettes and toolbars. Your illustration takes the center stage.
Whether it’s the editing of shapes or adjustment of gradient fills, most of the action is taking place directly on the canvas. Fine control over the changes is available in panels that you can expand and then collapse with a single click or key press.
Many features are accessible with keyboard shortcuts that you can customize to your liking. This is especially useful if you are coming with a lot of muscle memory from years of using other vector graphics editors.
- Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
- Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
- Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
- Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
- Manual guides, smart guides and grid
- Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
- Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
- Chromium-based rendering engine
- SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
- Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
- SVG sprites editing support
Compatibility: macOS 10.10.0 or later
Also Check: Aescripts Bodymovin 5.6.2 macOS