AirParrot 3.1.5 Full for Mac allows you to wirelessly beam your screen or media files to a variety of media receivers. Enable mirroring of your screen at 1080p resolution, hide the mouse cursor, tweak the overscan, video quality, and frame rate parameters and enable connection to password-protected devices.
Streaming and Mirroring for Windows and macOS
Wirelessly mirror your screen or stream media files to a variety of receivers. AirParrot quickly finds available media receivers on your network and uses quick connect to connect directly to any device running Reflector 4. Easily mirror your screen, extend your desktop or stream files to share videos, audio, presentations and much more!
No Adapters Required
Share wirelessly with everyone in the room without the need for cables and adapters. AirParrot gives anyone the ability to share and engage the classroom, boardroom or beyond. Focus on what matters most and send content from any device to a receiver connected to a television or projector. Our patent-pending Quick Connect technology and Bluetooth discovery allows you to quickly discover and connect to devices, even when network configurations prevent it.
Use AirParrot with Multiple Receivers
AirParrot sends content to a number of media receivers, even simultaneously. Broadcast to multiple devices like Apple TV and Chromecast, or share audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Use AirParrot in combination with Reflector to create a seamless mirroring experience to any computer or device. Never worry about compatibility issues again; share from any device, to any device!
An iOS remote for AirParrot
AirParrot Remote allows you to remotely control AirParrot with your iPhone or iPad. Easily control what’s being sent from your computer to Apple TV or Chromecast without touching your keyboard or mouse. AirParrot Remote brings new features to AirParrot like playlist support, live previews and remote control of your computer.
- Mirror exactly what’s on your screen to a device.
- Stream media files to supported destinations.
- Connect to any number of receivers at the same time.
- Extend your desktop to another screen for more space.
- Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code™ instead of searching a list.
- Stream lossless audio without video to devices.
- Mirror a specific application instead of the entire screen.
- Certain Bluetooth-enabled devices are now discoverable!
- Recently-used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting.
- High-quality playback for large displays and resolutions.
- Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting.
- Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available.
- Play any media file. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
- Works with AirParrot Remote on iOS.
What’s new in version 3.1.5
Updated on Jan 18 2023
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from playing videos with the media function.
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- OS X 10.10 or later
Also Download: Mirror for Hisense TV 3.6 Full macOS