Everyone has their own favourite graphic editor but very few applications have reached the popularity level of Adobe’s photo processing software: Adobe Photoshop.
Moreover, Adobe Photoshop has been setting up the standards for so long that many simply drop the “image editing” expression in favour of the more actual “photoshopping” term.
Aimed at professionals, Adobe Photoshop comes with an extensive collection of image manipulation tools designed to help you precisely retouch photos.
The stylish and organized interface provides quick access to basic editing tools, such as the “Brush Tool”, the “Eraser Tool”, the “Gradient Tool”, the “Horizontal Type Tool” and much more.
The main window is dominated by the editing canvas. Whenever a new tool is selected, the available customization options are displayed on the top toolbar area. At the same time, on the right, you can access the colour customization panels and manage the project layers.
Everyone can. Photoshop.
Combine, retouch, and remix your pics. Add new color to your old black-and-whites. Make unwanted stuff disappear. Or turn a boring background into an exotic paradise. With Photoshop, everyone can.
Make creativity your business.
Chinzalée Sonami is a ceramic artist who sells her colorful pottery at her studio, through an online shop, and at small outlets around the country. She designs posters, flyers, brochures, ads, and more with Photoshop to promote her business.
Retouch and remix your pics.
Forrest Aguar and Michelle Norris, the duo behind Tropico Photo studio, use Photoshop techniques, inventive color combinations, and dimensions to bring their bright version of paradise to any location.
Your go-to for Instagram-gorgeous graphics.
Nice Day Chinese Takeout uses Photoshop to create mouthwatering social posts and scroll-stopping graphics for their popular New York takeout restaurant.
Build a following and a brand.
Meg Lewis designs virtual backgrounds and graphics with Photoshop to showcase her colourful style on social and build her personal brand.
Discover your own artistic style.
Designer and illustrator Aries Moross draws and paints with Photoshop brushes to transform letters into personal artistic expressions.
- Designed for anyone to design anything: From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
- Not just photo taking. Breathtaking: Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Power to the paintbrush: Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
What’s New in Version 24.0
Create high-quality cutouts with detailed edges more quickly and easily with new enhancements to selection tools.
One-click Delete and Fill
Move an object or remove it from your scene entirely, and fill that area using Content-Aware Fill, all with a single click.
Invite to edit in Photoshop
Share and edit Photoshop files with collaborators. Easily organize and manage their feedback across web, desktop, and iPad apps without the need for additional tools.
Share for review in Photoshop
Save time by creating links to your work, managing feedback in one place, and pushing updates when ready. Collaborators don’t need to sign up or sign in to comment.
Photo Restoration Neural Filter (Beta)
Try the new Photo Restoration Neural Filter, powered by AI, to restore your old and damaged family photos.
Other changes and enhancements
Boost your creative workflows with updates to Content Credentials (Beta), Substance 3D materials support, improvements to preference settings, and more.
- Create high-quality cutouts with detailed edges more quickly and easily with new enhancements to selection tools.
- Move an object or remove it from your scene entirely, and fill that area using Content-Aware Fill, all with a single click.
- Share and edit Photoshop files with collaborators. Easily organize and manage their feedback across web, desktop, and iPad apps without the need for additional tools.
- Boost your creative workflows with updates to Content Credentials (Beta), Substance 3D materials support, improvements to preference settings, and more.
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 11.0.0 or later
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Internet connection
Also Check: DxO PhotoLab 3 ELITE Edition 3.0 Full Mac