Adobe Lightroom Classic 12.0.1 is a famous photo editing app that gives you all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photos. Take your images to the next level with the most advanced all-in-one software solution for macOS. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share them in a variety of ways.
More creative control.
Powerful new masking tools let you make more precise adjustments so you can easily take your editing to the next level.
Faster ways to edit.
Quickly highlight specific areas of your image with Select Subject and Select Sky and make edits with a single click. AI-powered masks help you get just the look you want.
Presets from the pros.
Explore new premium presets from professional photographers for food, travel, architecture, and more — and add style in a single click.
Get to know Lightroom.
Lightroom is a cloud-based service that gives you everything you need to edit, organize, store, and share your photos across any device.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2023
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
What’s New in Version 12.0.1
Seamlessly remove unwanted spots in an image
Create blemish-free images in just a click! Achieve ultimate editing control using the Content-Aware Remove tool to remove tough spots, distractions, and other unwanted elements in a photo.
Automatically select people, objects, and background in an image
You can now automatically select people, objects, and backgrounds in your image and make adjustments to the selection. Define areas and enhance editing to bring out exactly what you desire. Find these advanced tools and more in the new Masking panel.
Support for new cameras and lens
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
- Unable to export: Watermark Failed in Lightroom Classic 12.0
- Lightroom Classic 12.0 builds don’t backup the lrcat-data file
- Catalog Upgrade or New Catalog creation failing when location is an external disk on macOS Ventura (13.0)
- Masking: Incorrect Brush behavior using modifier key
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 11.0.0 or later
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection
How to Install Adobe Lightroom Classic 12.0.1 macOS
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default macOS command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
Also Download: Adobe InCopy 2022 v17.0 Full macOS