Adobe Lightroom Classic for Mac is a powerful and professional photo editing tool that helps you to import, develop, and showcase volumes of digital images. This application gives you all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photos. Capture colors, bring blurry shots to life, remove distractions, and straighten skewed shots. You can easily organize all your photos on your desktop and share them in many ways.
The latest version of Lightroom gives you all of the photo-editing powers to turn your photography into a masterpiece. Take your images to the next level with the most advanced all-in-one software solution for macOS.
Edit and organize your photos with the application optimized for the desktop.
Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. You can easily organize all your photos on your desktop and share them in many ways.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment without fear with the latest in non-destructive editing tools. Easily manage all your photos. Showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slideshows, and web galleries, plus popular photo sharing sites. All from within one fast and intuitive app.
Your best shots. Even better.
Your photos don’t always reflect the scene the way they remember. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photos. Capture colors, bring blurry shots to life, remove distractions, and straighten skewed shots. In addition to that, the latest version provides improved performance so you can work faster than ever before.
Enhance and manage images with a desktop-optimized application
Adobe Lightroom for Mac is a complete package with top-notch photo-editing and organizing tools. Embody your boldest ideas using an incredible imaging toolset. Harness the power of Lightroom to manage your photos, make state-of-the-art adjustments, and present your artworks in beautiful print layouts, digital presentations, and online galleries.
Drive inspiration by creating your best photos ever
A camera lens does not always see a scene as you see it within your eyes. Enhance your photos with high-fidelity tools to make them even closer to the beauty of the real world. Adjust contrast, make colors brighter, customize saturation, and increase clarity. Transform an average picture into something truly incredible with free Lightroom.
Also Check: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020 macOS
Adobe Lightroom Classic for Mac 12.0.1 Full Key Features
- A professional program designed to manage and process digital images
- New controlled adjustments for shadows, mid tones, and highlights with Color Grading
- Empowers you to scan, focus, and navigate with the new Enhanced Zoom
- Got excellent support for new cameras and lenses
- Fully loaded with the latest and unique tools for next-level extreme photo editing
- Empowers you to punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots
- Provides quick, clean, and non-destructive photo editing
- Gives you control to organize all photos on desktop and share them in a variety of ways
- Enables you to create an ISO adaptive preset from within Lightroom Classic
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
What’s New in Version 12.0
Seamlessly remove unwanted spots in an image
Create blemish-free images in just a click! Achieve ultimate editing control using the Content-Aware Remove tool to remove tough spots, distractions, and other unwanted elements in a photo.
Automatically select people, objects, and background in an image
You can now automatically select people, objects, and backgrounds in your image and make adjustments to the selection. Define areas and enhance editing to bring out exactly what you desire. Find these advanced tools and more in the new Masking panel.
Support for new cameras and lens
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
- Unable to export: Watermark Failed in Lightroom Classic 12.0
- Lightroom Classic 12.0 builds don’t backup the lrcat-data file
- Catalog Upgrade or New Catalog creation failing when location is an external disk on macOS Ventura (13.0)
- Masking: Incorrect Brush behavior using modifier key
A full list of changes is available here
|Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
|macOS Mojave (version 10.14) or later
|macOS Big Sur (version 11)
macOS Catalina (version 10.15)
|16 GB or more
|Hard disk space
|2 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation
Lightroom Classic will not install on case-sensitive file systems or removable flash storage devices
|1024 x 768 display
|1920 x 1080 display or greater
|To find out if your computer supports Metal, see Mac computers that support Metal
For more information, see the Lightroom Classic GPU FAQ
|Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.†
- File Readme.txt in the folder Crack read.