The 2022 version of Adobe Illustrator brings few interesting new features, although they should prove useful. The really big news – the huge news – is that Adobe has now released a version of Illustrator for iPad, and it’s fantastic. First, let’s get the desktop update out of the way.
Create vector graphics in a program used by professionals. Experience everything from web and mobile graphics to logos, icons, illustrations, packaging designs and billboards. Enjoy creative freedom with Illustrator for PC and iPad. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 macOS Free Download for supported versions of windows.
Moreover, you can also create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported images to turn them into works of art. Use illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media. Just like that, you can also create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards simultaneously to move, resize, and more. In conclusion, Adobe Illustrator 2021 appears to be a good choice for artists and designers who need precision and accuracy in digital graphics and artwork.
Express your art in digital illustration
Design heart-winning digital illustration, create beautiful logotypes, typefaces, and memorable icons with Illustrator for Mac. This graphics editor has gained the glory of the vector design classics and still evolves, bringing new amazing features to its users.
Join a global creative community with Illustrator
Thousands of talented designers worldwide use Adobe Illustrator to create a variety of designs ranging from icons and product packaging to website illustrations and even billboards.
Create an artwork of any size
Download Adobe Illustrator for Mac to access a set of handy drawing tools that will help you visualize your amazing ideas of logos, typography, and graphics. This software is vector-based, so you can design objects that will be easily scalable on different types of screens and even billboards.
Say more with gorgeous typography
Design the company’s name as a logo, create a flyer or a website with the convenient type tools in a full version of Adobe Illustrator. Shape a general typeface style or enhance individual characters to create a visual mood of the message that says even more than the words themselves.
Use the illustration to draw attention
Create freehand sketches or recolour uploaded images to transform them into real artworks. An appealing illustration can create a particular style for any website, presentation, mobile app, or blog.
Also Check: Audulus 3 Full Mac Torrent
Adobe Illustrator 2022 macOS Key Features
- A professional program for creating and editing the graphics without losing the quality
- Comes with auto-extract color palettes from vector or raster objects and easily apply them to designs
- Easily position text and other objects precisely around the boundary of live text
- Set font size based on height references, align objects with visual glyph bounds
- Empower you to create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations
- Help digital artists to use their artwork for print, web, video, and mobile
- Turns simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics
- Can scale down the graphics for mobile screens and up to billboard size
- Enables you to add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs
Partially overlap objects with Intertwine
Overlap and intersect shapes and text for a unique depth to your logos, lettering, and designs.
Share Illustrator documents for review (Beta)
Easily share local or cloud document links with reviewers and gather feedback to improve your design.
Retain format when pasting text between Illustrator and InDesign
Copy and paste text between InDesign and Illustrator while retaining its formatting and style.
Jumpstart your work and save time by applying one-click effects and styles on graphics and text.
Explore additional compatible formats to export 3D objects
Export your 3D objects to USD and GLTF formats and take them into other 3D apps of your choice.
Improved performance when placing multi-linked files
Experience faster open rates and loading for files that have multiple linked PNG images.
What’s new in Adobe Illustrator 2023
Version 27.0:Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
Apply 3D effects with a re-imagined product experience (Technology Preview)
Apply 3D effects easily to vector objects by extruding, rotating, or applying light.
Add textures using Adobe Substance materials (Technology Preview)
Apply materials to create graphics with realistic effects.
Share for commenting
Share a link to your Illustrator document with anyone. View, review and share comments to stay on the same page.
Contextual self-guided content with discover panel
Discover contextual in-app self-guided onboarding content to aid users in their design journey.
Seamless activation of missing fonts
Detect missing fonts and activate them automatically in the background when a document is opened.
Enhanced productivity with Select same text
Modify text characteristics of multiple text objects at a time.
Place linked cloud documents
Work with linked Photoshop Creative Cloud files in Illustrator. Relink, update, or embed to work on the file.
Support for HEIF or WebP formats
You can now open or place High-Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) or WebP format files in Illustrator.
Simplified variable-width strokes
You can now work with variable-width strokes easily with fewer anchor points applied.
Map artwork over 3D objects using graphics:
- You can now easily map or place artwork on 3D object surfaces using graphics to create product mockups, designs, and more.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
- Overlap and intersect shapes and text for a unique depth to your logos, lettering, and designs.
- Easily share local or cloud document links with reviewers and gather feedback to improve your design.
- Copy and paste text between InDesign and Illustrator while retaining its formatting and style.
- Jumpstart your work and save time by applying one-click effects and styles on graphics and text.
- Export your 3D objects to USD and GLTF formats and take them into other 3D apps of your choice.
- Experience faster open rates and loading for files that have multiple linked PNG images.
- OS: macOS 10.12 or later
- Storage: 4 GB free HDD
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- File Size: 1.6 GB
- Developer: Adobe