Adobe After Effects Mac CC 23.1 is a powerful and professional visual effect, motion graphics, and compositing application used to create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. It is a very easy-to-use app with an intuitive user interface that helps users to perform all operations quickly. Use different visual effects as well as create custom effects to visually enhance media files.
The industry-standard animation and creative installation application allows you to design and deliver animated graphics and professional visual effects for film, television, video and web. Adobe After Effects CC for Mac is part of the Creative Cloud, which means you can access and share all your creative assets – including animated graphics templates and Adobe Stock videos – across your apps, desktop and mobile devices.
After Effects 2022 is part of Creative Cloud. This means that you can access all recent updates and future releases the moment they are available. Hone your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get instant feedback from creators all over the world.
Universal text engine
After Effects now has a Universal text engine that enables you to seamlessly create and combine text using any language, or script in a single type layer.
C4D R25 update
The latest version of After Effects now supports the Cinema 4D R25 features.
Also Check: EazyDraw 9.3.4 Full macOS
Adobe After Effects CC 2023 macOS New Features
- Powerful application to handle videos
- Apply different video effects and transitions
- Create custom visual effects and enhance the look and feel
- Combine all the types of media formats
- Intuitive environment with self-explaining options
- Create custom visual effects
- Work with both 2D and 3D videos
- Combine different types of media content
- Reliable collection of powerful tools
- Creative Cloud Integration
- Built-in project sharing network
- Add custom 3D scenes to videos
- Add instant feedback from the colleagues
- Work with multi-dimensional videos
- Work with 2D and 3D content and much more
What’s new in version 23.1
The October 2022 (23.0) release presents new features and user-requested workflow improvements that enable you to work more efficiently in After Effects and design even the finest details without compromising your creative vision.
The release includes Selectable Track Matte Layers, encoding H.264 in the Render Queue, refreshed presets for composition settings, new animation presets, and enhanced keyframe navigation. Also, installing Cinema 4D by Maxon is now optional.
Select Track Matte Layers
Choose any layer as a track matte using a new drop-down menu in the Modes column. Position the matte layer anywhere in the timeline stack and reuse it for multiple other layers making compositions simpler and more flexible to create.
Native H.264 Encoding
Export your projects quickly with hardware accelerated output and direct rendering of H.264 files from within the Render Queue, giving you the flexibility of choice to natively import out of After Effects or with Adobe Media Encoder.
Find the most commonly used presets quickly in the Composition Settings with the revamped Composition Presets list. Plus, the composition presets now include sizes for a variety of social platforms.
New Animation Presets
Get over 50 new animation presets created by our After Effects community. Designed for modern motion design workflows, these presets save you time on the techniques you use most, so you can create quick animations and don’t have to start from scratch.
Faster timeline navigation
Add Shift to the J and K hotkeys to quickly jump between keyframes and markers of selected layers and properties.
Cinema 4D optional installer
Choose when to download Cinema 4D with the new Add-ons option during After Effects installation. Install it using the Creative Cloud application when required, or skip it altogether.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to show low memory warnings during preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Save as” dialog to close on machines with macOS 13 Ventura if arrow keys were pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when opening Cinema 4D projects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Unable to obtain dynamiclink server” error when applying Warp Stabilizer VFX effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when closing large projects.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when trying to quit After Effects while the cache was full.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when converting the PSD text layer to editable text through the layer timeline context menu.
- Fixed an issue with H.264 encoding that caused low audio bitrate when one render item used multiple output modules.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation preset “Fade In+Out – Frames” to fade in incorrectly when fade in frames number was set to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Map output for” field in the “Audio Output Mapping” preference to be empty.
- Fixed an issue with Keyboard Shortcuts that caused commands to be not added back when commands with the same name existed in other sections.
- Fixed an issue that caused Keyboard Shortcuts for zooming Effects Control panel to not work.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused the central handle to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue with Classic 3D that caused the Environment Layer menu item to be active despite the comp renderer not supporting it.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused transformed track matte layers to stretch to comp bounds for 2D layers.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused 3D Reference Axes to move when using the hand tool in composition with Pixel Aspect ratio correction enabled.
- Fixed an issue where saving a project for After Effects v22 or prior created a project that showed an extra track matte connection than what was present in the original project.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when clicking on “Reset” in the Lumetri Color Effect Control window.
- Fixed an issue where changing the blending mode on a layer disabled visibility of the Layer above it.
Adobe After Effects Mac CC 2023 v23.0 Requirements
|Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
|macOS versions 10.13 and later. Note: macOS version 10.12 is not supported
|16 GB minimum (32 GB recommended)
|2GB of GPU VRAM.
Adobe strongly recommends updating to NVIDIA driver 430.86 or later when using After Effects. Drivers prior to this have a known issue which can lead to a crash.
|Hard disk space
|6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
|1440×900 or greater display resolution
|Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*