Adobe Acrobat DC 22.003.20263 For Mac is one of the most popular PDF readers in the world that allows users to view PDF documents. Sync your documents and pick up your work right where you left off, across devices. Turn any document — paper or digital — into a PDF form. Then fill, sign, and send it.
PDFs are used by companies and even the IRS to distribute documents and other information about their products, and Adobe Acrobat Reader is the primary translator. Acrobat integrates directly with your web browser, so if you come across a PDF document on the web, you can view it directly from within a Netscape or Internet Explorer browser window. Acrobat also makes printing more practical, by ensuring that the printout appears exactly as it appears on your screen.
Give users access to the world’s best PDF solution while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance for documents, data and desktop applications. Provide secure remote access to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for Macs with new support for specific users Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and VMware Horizon.
Also Check: Cisdem PDFCreator 7.1.0 Full Mac
Adobe Acrobat DC 22.003.20263 macOS Features
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents – as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
New product features
This release provides various new features for end users described in the New features summary.
For these features, refer to the Administration Guide.
This release provides mitigations for vulnerabilities described in the corresponding security bulletins of Reader and Acrobat.
- 4360349: Unable to make table accessible using Table Editor
- 4365975: Overlapping issue occurs in email suggestion in the Adobe Sign dialog
- 4336922: Hyperlinks are not getting retained when pdf documents are sent for Signature by using “Send for Signature option” within Acrobat interface
- 4339267: Acrobat Crashes while filling the form
- 4320493: For password protected files,Copy-Paste function does not work if password is copied from outlook email into the password dialogue box
- 4371405: Acrobat Pro DC is not creating Bates-numbering log file on Win 11 after August release
- 4366492: Expand icon on the LHP strip is not clickable in Discover Panel in Modern UI
- 4368915: Acrobat is unable to launch in minimized view
- 4377302: The popup limit registry is not generating even after generic prompt appeared
- 4377320: Acrobat crashes intermittently while closing the PDF Thumbnail from taskbar randomly
- 4365989: Ruler guides are invisible on initial drag-out
Acrobat Reader Tech Specs
Intel processor; M1 Apple Silicon processor
macOS v10.14, macOS v10.15, macOS v11*, macOS v12, or macOS v13
2GB of RAM
Hard disk space
380MB of available hard-disk space
1024×768 screen resolution
Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
Instruction to Install :
- Instruction given in download file.